Thursday, September 1, 2022

Real Strength: from Jesus Always by Sarah Young

 

Psalm 59:17
 O my Strength, I will sing praises to you, for you, O God, are my fortress, the God who shows me steadfast love.

2 Corinthians 11:30
 If I must boast, I will boast of the things that show my weakness.

I AM YOUR STRENGTH, This truth about Me is especially precious on days when inadequacies are screaming at you, telling you that you just can’t go on. Knowing Me as your Strength is like having a guide who is always with you---showing you the way forward, clearing away obstacles, empowering you to take the next step. I hold you by your right hand, and I guide you with My counsel. Since I am omniscient, knowing everything, My counsel provides the best wisdom imaginable.

So don’t fret about your weakness. They are training you to depend on My loving Presence ---confident that I am with you and I will help you. Your world becomes less threating when you throw off the pretense of being able to handle things by yourself. Furthermore, I meet you in your weakness and use them to draw other people to Me. My light shines in and through your inadequacies when you keep looking to Me, your Strength. Let this Love-Light flow freely through you, filling you with Joy that overflows into others’ lives.

Psalm 73:23-24
 Nevertheless, I am continually with you; you hold my right hand.
 You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will receive me to glory.

Romans 12:12
 Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment