Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Say His Name: from Jesus Calling by Sarah Young

 Acts 4:12

And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.

Whenever you feel distant from Me, whisper My Name in loving trust. This simple prayer can restore your awareness of My Presence.
     My Name is constantly abused in the world, where people use it as a curse word. This verbal assault reaches all the way to heaven; every word is heard and recorded. When you trustingly whisper My Name, My aching ears are soothed. The grating rancor of the world's blasphemies cannot compete with a trusting child's utterance: "Jesus." The power of My Name to bless both you and Me is beyond your understanding. 

John 16:24
Until now you have asked nothing in my name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full.
Ephesians 4:29
Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment