Monday, June 14, 2021

An EVERLASTING, AMAZING Love: from Jesus Calling by Sarah Young

 

Jeremiah 31:3

the Lord appeared to him from far away. I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you.
Isaiah 61:10

I will greatly rejoice in the Lord;
    my soul shall exult in my God,
for he has clothed me with the garments of salvation;
    he has covered me with the robe of righteousness,
as a bridegroom decks himself like a priest with a beautiful headdress,
    and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

I have Loved you with an everlasting Love. Before time began, I knew you. For years you swam around in a sea of meaningless, searching for Love, hoping for hope. All that time I was pursuing you, aching to embrace you in My compassionate arms.
     When time was right, I revealed Myself to you. I lifted you out of that sea of despair and set you down on a firm foundation. Sometimes you felt naked--exposed to the revealing Light of My Presence, I wrapped an ermine robe around you: My robe of righteousness. I sang you a Love song, whose beginning and end are veiled in eternity. I infused meaning into your mind and harmony into your heart. Join Me in singing My song. Together we will draw others out of darkness into My marvelous Light. 

I Peter 2:9
But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;

No comments:

Post a Comment