2 Corinthians 3:17-18 Now the Lord is
the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. And we all,
with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into
the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the
Lord who is the Spirit.
Mark 8:36 For what does it profit a man
to gain the whole world and forfeit his soul?
I
designed you to live in union with Me. This union does not negate who you are;
it actually makes you more fully yourself. When you try to live independently
of Me, you experience emptiness and dissatisfaction. You may gain the whole
world and yet lose everything that really counts.
Find fulfillment through living close to Me, yielding
to Me purposes for you. Through I may lead you along paths that feel alien to
you, trust that I know what I am doing. If you follow Me wholeheartedly, you
will discover facets of yourself that were previously hidden. I know you
intimately--far better than you know yourself. In union with Me, you are
complete. In closeness to Me, you are transformed more and more into the one I
designed you to be.
Psalm 139:13-16 For you formed my
inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I
praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works;
my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you,
when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the
earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were
written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there
was none of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment